NON-EMERGENCY MEDICAL TRANSPORT
(Wheelchair Van Transport and Car Ride Transport)
In Both Coos and Carroll Counties
Are you interested in becoming a Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)? Join our service as a Non-Emergency Medical Transport Specialist, and if interested our training center will offer a free EMT class. Your only cost will be textbook, testing, and your time.
Starting Hourly rates: NEMT SPECIALIST- $12.00- after completion of probationary status $13.00
Full-time, Part Time and Per-diem shifts available.
Our service provides Non-Emergent Medical Transports (Para-Transit and car), Inter-Facility Transports.
- Drivers License approved by our business insurance
- Willing to learn our service area geography and locations of healthcare facilities.
- Ability to respond quickly and calmly in emergencies and stressful situations
- Ability to work as a professional and present themselves as such
- Perform Drug test, MVR, and background check.
- Work well with others, complete all required paperwork.
**All of the following courses are provided in our training facility and must be completed to finish orientation.
- Complete a driver safety course NSC DDC
- Complete First Aid, CPR and AED course NSC FA/CPR/AED
- PASS course, including Hands-On.
**Orientation should take approximately two weeks and all orientation hours are paid under the probationary status.
Please send cover letter and resume via email through Indeed
Subject Line: [Your Name] Applying for [Position]
Qualified Applicants will be contacted promptly by email or telephone.